- Permanent floor damage due to leaks and flooding
- Damage to appliances and other electrical components
The growth of health-threatening mold
- And so much more!
What We Do
With a single phone call, our team quickly mobilizes to provide you with the response you need in a day or less. When we arrive, an initial examination and evaluation will be performed to determine your needs.
Each of our professionals has extensive experience in disaster management and prevention, so they are well-equipped to not only inspect your property and identify areas that would benefit from our storm damage services, but also to devise a plan of action to better protect your home or establishment from further damage.
The process by which AAA Standard Services deals with cleaning up after storm damage is simple but effective:
- Secure the area: We’ll come out and secure any debris or hazards that might have been left behind by the storm, to ensure your safety.
- Assess the damage: Once we’ve secured the area, we will assess how extensive the damage is and come up with a plan of action for restoring what’s been lost.
- Remove debris and salvage what’s left: We will remove all the debris and salvage anything that can be restored. AAA Standard Services also provides a host of repair and restorations services you can avail of, making us your one-stop shop for all your disaster cleanup and restoration needs.
- Clean up the area: This includes cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing the affected area from any mold and mildew buildup caused by moisture from the storm.
Why Choose Us
Since 1964, AAA Standard Services, Inc. has long been the industry leader in fire, water, and mold damage restoration in homes and businesses. As a locally owned and family-run business, we place a high value on providing our clients with the respect and care they deserve.
Because most of our consumers frequently use our services during difficult and stressful times, we ensure to provide the perfect balance between compassionate care and high-quality service.
Our wide range of disaster cleanup services include but are not limited to:
- Emergency board-up services
- Emergency tarp services
- Emergency water extraction
- Emergency sewage backup cleanup
- Disaster cleanup
- Fire cleanup
- Water cleanup
- Mold cleanup
- And so much more!
Whether you’re dealing with a damaged roof, damaged walls, or water-soaked floors — we have all the necessary skills and experience built over decades to provide you with only the best and most comprehensive storm damage services.
Contact AAA Standard Services, an industry leader today.
When your home or business has been damaged by a storm and soaked by large amounts of water, act quickly to ensure the damage is mitigated and the value of the property is maintained. AAA’s storm damage services makes this an easy one call away. We also provide a variety of other services, ranging from emergency tarping to window cleaning, making us your one-stop shop for all of your disaster cleanup requirements.