- Damaged ceilings — The first place water goes when your roof leaks are straight into the ceiling and attic, causing significant water damage and a higher cost of repairs.
- Mold and mildew — Because a damaged roof is likely to be very leaky, excessive moisture can lead to the cultivation of life-threatening mold.
- Poor insulation — A damaged roof can also lead to damaged insulation which can make it difficult to achieve comfortable temperatures.
- Energy inefficiency — With damaged insulation and holes in your roof allowing heat or cool air to escape, a damaged roof can negatively impact your energy costs.
- Fire hazards — From compromised wiring to wooden furniture being exposed to the outside elements, a damaged roof can increase the risk of a fire breaking out.
- Slip hazards — From flying debris and pools of water collecting in your home, a damaged roof increases the possibility of slipping and accidents.
- Compromised structure — A weaker roof can, in time, lead to a weakening of your property’s structural integrity, posing a lot of safety risks and increasing the cost of repairs overall.
What We Do
- Initial roof inspection — during this stage, our highly-trained specialists will estimate materials, create measurements, and draw up a quotation. The document will include a finance schedule, warranty info, and info about hauling. You’ll be talked through all the details and provided with an estimated completion time, ensuring you’re aware and approve of all that’s going to happen.
- Removing your old roof — Removing your old roof is the next stage of the process. We will carefully tear off all the layers of your roof, down to the decking. Roof decking is made of wooden boards; the boards are attached to the joists and trusses of the roof. The roof decking acts as a base which the shingles are attached to. If your roof decking is in good condition, we can start rebuilding on top of it. If not, the decking should also be replaced.
- Sourcing new materials — The type of material you choose will determine how much your roof replacement costs. The most common types of roofing are wood shingles, asphalt shingles, slate roofing, tile or metal roofing. Asphalt roofs are the cheapest, metal roofs are slightly more expensive, and slate roofing is the most high-end option. Tile roofs (ceramic or clay) are a similar price to slate-roofs and these are also considered high-end.
- Installation of your new roof — Installing your new roof requires many different stages, and the duration will depend on how large your roof is, and how steep. Some homeowners also have their gutters replaced at the same time as their roofing.
- Post-installation clean-up — The last stage involves removing the debris and disposing of them safely. As your comprehensive roof replacement provider, we have the know-how and skill to execute this, leaving with a brand new roof that shows no sign that any tragedy or damage happened.
Why Choose Us
Founded in 1964, AAA Standard Services, Inc. has long been the industry leader in fire, water, and mold damage restoration and cleanup in homes and businesses. As a locally owned and family-operated business, we understand the individual needs of our clients and place a high value on providing them with the respect and care they deserve.
Because most of our consumers frequently use our services during difficult and stressful times, we ensure to provide the perfect balance between compassionate care and high-quality service.
No matter what unexpected event caused the damage to your roof, we have all the necessary skills and experience built over decades at your disposal. When dealing with something as complicated and as stressful as roof repair or replacement, leave it to us and we’ll guarantee you a service unlike any other in quality.
Contact AAA Standard Services, an industry leader today.
Ensure there’s a good roof over your head with our AAA’s roof replacement service. We also provide a wide variety of other cleanup and restoration services, making us your one-stop shop for all of your cleaning and repair needs.