- Damaged ceilings — When your roof leaks, the first place water goes is straight into the ceiling and attic, causing significant water damage and increasing the cost of repairs.
- Mold and mildew — Because a damaged roof is likely to be very leaky, excessive moisture can lead to the growth of dangerous mold.
- Poor insulation — A damaged roof can also result in damaged insulation, making it difficult to maintain comfortable temperatures.
- Energy inefficiency — A damaged roof can increase your energy costs by allowing heat or cool air to escape through damaged insulation and holes in the roof.
- Fire hazards — From faulty wiring to wooden furniture exposed to the elements, a damaged roof can increase the likelihood of a fire breaking out.
- Slip hazards — A damaged roof increases the possibility of slipping and falling due to flying debris and pools of water collecting in your home.
- Structure compromise — A weakened roof can eventually lead to a weakened structural integrity of your property, posing numerous safety risks and increasing the overall cost of repairs.
What We Do
- Initial roof inspection — during this stage, our highly-trained specialists will estimate materials, create measurements, and draw up a quotation. The document will include a finance schedule, warranty info, and info about hauling. You’ll be talked through all the details and provided with an estimated completion time, ensuring you’re aware and approve of all that’s going to happen.
- Sourcing the right materials — The type of material you choose will determine how much your roof repair costs. We will work closely with you to source the material that resembles the look of the structure while being as durable as possible, ensuring a seamless repair job that can stand the test of time.
- Repairing your damaged roof — With years of experience and all the right equipment, all you have to do is sit back and watch as our professionals patch up any holes, seal any cracks, and restore your roof to the condition it was meant to be in.
- Post-repair clean-up — The last stage involves removing the debris and disposing of them safely. As your comprehensive roof repair provider, we have the know-how and skill to execute this, leaving with a brand new roof that shows no sign that any tragedy or damage happened.
Why Choose Us
Founded in 1964, AAA Standard Services, Inc. has long been the industry leader in fire, water, and mold damage restoration and cleanup in homes and businesses. As a locally owned and family-operated business, we understand the individual needs of our clients and place a high value on providing them with the respect and care they deserve.
Because most of our consumers frequently use our services during difficult and stressful times, we ensure to provide the perfect balance between compassionate care and high-quality service.
No matter what unexpected event caused the damage to your roof, we have all the necessary skills and experience built over decades at your disposal. When dealing with something as complicated and as stressful as roof repair or replacement, leave it to us and we’ll guarantee you a service unlike any other in quality.
Contact AAA Standard Services, an industry leader today.
Our wide range of disaster cleanup services include but are not limited to:
- Emergency board-up services
- Emergency tarp services
- Emergency water extraction
- Emergency sewage backup cleanup
- Disaster cleanup
- Fire cleanup
- Water cleanup
- Mold cleanup
- And so much more!